Filter by Category
T4T-Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
The aim of ASIST is to help caregivers become willing, ready, and able to provide emergencyfirst aid to persons at risk of suicidal behavior. During the workshop, participants will examine their attitudes about suicide, learn to effectively recognize invitations for help,work with a safety framework, develop new intervention skills, and reinforce old ones. ASIST also addresses the need to establish a cooperative network among participants since caregivers often have to work together to prevent suicide. The T4T course is the first phase of becoming a Registered Trainer. During the first two days, you will experience (or re-experience) ASIST as any participant would. The remaining three days will focus on how to deliver the training as a facilitator.
Voucher Code: 22873
To register for your ASIST T4T, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on (or enter) the registration link you were provided into your address bar for the T4T.
2. Next the posting for the ASIST T4T will appear.
3. Enter the voucher code you were provided
4. A login screen will appear
5.Click on Create Account.
Complete the fields and click the create account button on the bottom of the page.
6. The login screen will appear again (Now enter your e-mail address & password again) and click on the login button.
7. Continue on with the registration process.
8. Complete registration form and submit.
** Candidates with an existing LivingWorks account do not need to create a new one ***Please note that the email address you use for registering, will also be the one you will use to login to the member area of the LivingWorks Website, and which all correspondences from LivingWorks will be sent to you. Therefore, we highly recommend using a personal email address if possible.