Filter by Category
Certified Recovery Peer Specialist (CRPS)
Wraparound Case Management Series
with Various Instructors
Welcome to LSF's Health System's Behavioral Health ECHO Initiative focusing on High Fidelity Wraparound Case Management. This program is funded by LSF Health Systems and the Department of Children and Family Services. ECHO is a tele-mentoring program that uses videoconferencing technology to combine brief expert presentations with interactive and practical case presentations from participants. This clinic includes an opportunity to engage in expert-led didactic presentations, present cases, receive real-time case consultation and recommendations from specialists, and become part of a safe, collaborative learning community of practice.
This 8 session ECHO series will build the skills and knowledge of participants by covering topics such as:
- What is Wraparound ECHO
- Building Natural Supports with Families and Communities
- System Partnerships and Collaboration of Wraparound
- Supporting Families to Guide the Process
- Financing Wraparound in Florida
- Behavioral Health Equity in Service Delivery
- How to Remain Strengths Based in a Deficit World
- Overcoming Challenges with Fidelity to the Wraparound Model
Benefits of participation include:
- No cost to you or your facility
- Share and learn with other facilities and a multidisciplinary team of specialists
- Open access to all references and resources
Sessions will occur the third Tuesday of each month from 10am - 11:30am beginning May 16th, 2023 through November 23rd, 2023. Please email email@example.com if you or others from your organization are interested in participating. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are would like to submit a case presentation, please submit using the the attached form. General Case Presentation Form (LSFHS)
Who should attend: Case managers, wraparound facilitators, team leads, multidisciplinary teams, therapists, counselors, peer specialists, and other professionals providing/supervisiong direct services to families and children.
Note: Registrants will recieve Zoom Meeting Link by May 12th, 2023 before end of day.