Access to Lethal Means: Suicide Prevention Trainings for Clinicians
with Various Instructors
In these virtual trainings we will discuss how means matters as a comprehensive approach to suicide prevention. There will be a specific focus on access to firearms and medication. In this training, we will focus on:
- Understanding why lethality matters
- How to recognize warning signs that intervention may be necessary
- Role play intervention with clients
- Discuss firearm safety and medication storage
- Collaborate on creative ways to put time and distance between an at-risk person and lethal means of suicide
See below for training dates. For any questions regarding this training please contact us at email@example.com.
*Note: You will receive the Zoom link to join this training within 48 hours of the training date. *
Each training listed below will be a stand alone training so you will only need to attend once. We look forward to you joining us!
Virtual Instructor Led Training
Samantha Lawson Davis
Jacksonville, FL 32256 Get directions